Friday, October 12, 2012

Big B has no plans of writing an Auto Biography


It was a common practice for a celebrity to have his biography written. As one of India’s most high-profile celebrities, However, Amitabh Bachchan the grand old man of film industry and matinee idol for 53 years has no plans of writing an Auto Biography. However, the actor had reiterated that he use his blog for  interacting with his fans and followers

Amitabh, who turned 70 Thursday, guards his privacy fiercely and says "There are certain things that I don’t to share. There are certain remarks, opinions, which I think are personal and should remain so; I don’t comment on that. It’s just an interaction with people who are followers and who affectionately want to converse with me. It’s not done with an idea to document my life.".

No comments: