Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shah Rukh not interested in Love Stories!


Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan is considered Bollywood's king of romance, but the Super Star says he was never keen on featuring in romantic sagas until filmmaker Yash Chopra convinced him.

"I was so anti doing love stories because I thought I am not good with them. I remember Yashji tell me, till you love, nobody will love you back. So true," tweeted Shah Rukh .

Shah Rukh's first movie with Yash Chopra was the 1993 film "Darr", in which he played an obsessed lover. Thereafter, under the Yash Raj Films banner, Shah Rukh went on to do films like "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" (1995), "Dil Toh Pagal Hai" (1997), "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" (1998), "Mohabbatein" (2000), "Veer-Zaara" (2004), "Om Shanti Om" (2007), and "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" (2008) -- all of which cemented his loverboy image on the big screen.

No comments: