Monday, October 1, 2012

Rajamouli first, marriage next, says Prabhas


Even though Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ latest offering ‘Rebel’ had opened to mixed talk and negative reviews, the actor is happy since the movie is doing well commercially. The actor had a special chat with the press on this occasion. When asked about his future commitments and marriage plans

The actor said, "Look I can either get married or do Rajamouli's film. I cannot do both at the same time. So, I had to choose between my wedding and the movie... And I picked the movie," says the actor. Talk about commitment! Well his female fans wouldn't be complaining for sure.

The actor has confessed that he is looking forward to start shooting for the untitled flick with Rajamouli. "We will start shooting from December. It is going to be a racy mass entertainer. It has everything from action, romance, and emotion. Most importantly, we have a great script. We will share more details soon. I'm really looking forward to working with Rajamouli again, after Chatrapathi," .

No comments: